Wednesday, November 03, 2004

After the Election thoughts.

This troubles me. No matter who won people think the country is going to hell.

Honestly, Lastnight was an American tradition. More registered Americans participated in this election then in the past 60 years. The process that our founding fathers implemented worked once again. No matter what my personal opionion is, I trust America. America had an election and decided who are ELECTED officials would be.

No matter if I prefer a donkey or an elephant. I will always feel Privildeged and Proud to be an American. The nation has been divided before but it has been when we are unified that we have achieved great things. We have four years ahead of us before we decide again who America thinks should lead our great nation.

America choose lastnight and I plan on supporting that man.

No comments: