Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm Still Alive and Still Kickin.

Well this past week has been very hmmm eventful. That seems like the best word to describe it. Where to begin...

On Tuesday, I woke up and went to work just like I had done on Monday. Granted, Monday night the Canes won the Stanley Cup so I was out with my boys celebrating. Will got a little crazy and thought it would be a good idea to run in the middle of the street throwing his shirt around. It was worth a good laugh.

Anyways, was going to work and my left side felt sore. It felt like your legs feel after running for the first time in 3 months. I didn't think anything of it and put it off as just waking up wrong. As the day went on the pain got more and more noticeable that I decided to call my mother.

Good ole momma...On the way back to work from my lunch break and talking to her, I passed out walking into the house while trying to get Jared's attention. As the good coworker he is, he sped me off to Rex and listened to me tell him faintly what was going on.

Got to the ER, my blood pressure was 77/43 and they rushed me back to stick needles in me. I hate needles....Let me repeat that. HATE NEEDLES. So they think I have Kidney stones but don't really know. Pain meds and antibiotics for now.

The rest of the week was interesting and the weekend was just crazy. I'm just trying to keep things real and have a good summer before 1L in August. They don't even have a McDonalds around the corner....

WHAT PLACE DOESN'T HAVE A McD'S?!?!

No comments: